Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Sight Words

We are down to just 10 days of school and boy are things getting exciting here! On Friday, we had Field Day. The highlight of my afternoon was playing this game:




Who doesn't love the parachute?!

Today, we are totally immersed in our beach theme. So, I created an " I Have, Who Has" game to play with the kids. It's contains summer themed sight words, many of which we learned during the year. It's super easy to play and the kids loved it!





Head on over to my teachers pay teachers store to pick up this freebie to use in your class! If you don't belong to teachers pay teachers, follow this link and sign up. It's absolutely free!



Have a great afternoon everyone!




1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

This looks adorable!

I love your new blog design! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart