Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Ready For My Closeup Mr. Demille!!!

I am officially a movie star! Ok, so it's really just a commercial for local networks, but still...I'm a star!

Bright and early we made sure we looked camera ready.


My celebrity pose...


Then tried to put things back up on the walls since we had taken most of it down already. Hopefully it looks ok on camera. Once the camera crew arrived it way kinda crazy. The kids didn't know whether to smile or be serious. It was kinda hard not to get nervous though when they were shining a huge light on us.   Overall it was really cute. The commercial should be ready in a few weeks. I'll try to post it online if I can.

Took a quick shot of the massive light they used for the commercial.
Now that they're gone and the kiddos are in gym, time to take everything down....again!


6 comments:

amy said...

YIKES! I can't even begin to imagine the stress you must have felt!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to reading about you and your classroom.
Amy
Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

Marissa Tompkins said...

Oh my!! That would be a bit too much stress for me to handle! :) I'm your newest follower. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog when you get a chance.

Marissa
WILD About First Grade!

YearntoLearn said...

How super exciting. Please share it when you get a chance.


Yearn to Learn Blog

2 Crazy Texas Teachers said...

How exciting! I would have been a nervous wreck!
Love your blog design!
Tamara
2 Crazy Texas Teachers

The Colorful Apple said...

Just found your blog - love your outfit in this post! What was the commercial for?

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Kate said...

Sara, thanks! I wasn't sure what wear. They isn't want anything too shiny or distracting. We shot the commercial for our school. Since we are a charter school, it's a good way for people to know about us and more importantly, tell them about our increase in test scores and expansion next year.