Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kids Draw the Darndest Things...

4 more days! I really can't wait for summer vacation. I need a rest mental and physically.

But first, let's pause for a moment and celebrate my Yankees who are on a roll lately!

On the way to the game...


Gorgeous day at Yankee Stadium

Here's a little something to make you smile if you are ready for vacation like me.
The students were asked to respond to the question "Why would birds visit a bird feeder?" This is the response we got:
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this response. Even though it doesn't answer the question, I couldn't stop smiling! I think the best part was that he even drew angry eyebrows!

Simply amazing...kids really do draw the darndest things!

Enjoy your day!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Yankee fan!! I'm from NY originally :)

❤- Stephanie
Falling Into First

Ps. I'm having a big 100 Follower Giveaway and I'd love for you to come check it out!

Kate said...

Yup! We even have a partial season ticket plan! <3 the Yanks!

Heather's Heart said...

What a cute and funny picture!

Yikes about the commercial...I know it will be great even though it is work for you to unpack...that part stinks.

Enjoy your summer when it gets here.

If you haven't been by for my Pete the Cat giveaway I would love for you to hop over and check it out!


Heather
Heather's Heart