Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Look & Linky Party!

First, I am super excited to show everyone my newly redesigned blog. I love everything out my blog now...especially my little teaching alter-ego at the top. Isn't she so cute and sassy??!! LOVE IT!

Feel free to grab my button and add it to your blog, let me know and I'll add yours to mine!

Second, I found an amazing blog called Falling Into First. It has some awesome ideas and I just love her organization. You can check her page out here:



Then, when I was on this super site I saw she was having a linky party, so I joined in!

The question is What is my educational must do for this summer?


Now comes the hard part, what is the ONE this I really want to do this summer? Seeing as I have like a thousand pins and about 800 of them are for teaching, this is going to be tough. But I think I'm going to go with this Focus Wall for Envisions Math:


I pinned it vis Cheryl Saoud @ Primary Graffiti. Unfortunately, I can't figure out where the printables and things are. I'm thinking I might just make a whole set myself. Hmmmm....future TPT project???!!

Anyway, I'm super excited to try this out. It's one of 37 projects I have planned for the summer. 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie! Thanks so much for linking up and for your sweet words!! Your blog is ADORABLE:) This wall you pinned is impressive- I agree, it would make a great TPT product. I have a pin project list a mile long too and every day I just find more things to add to it. Excited to have another awesome 1st grade blog to follow!

❤- Stephanie
Falling Into First

Wolfelicious said...

Hi!! I love the colors of your blog. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by when you get a chance.

April
Wolfelicious

Ketchen's Kindergarten said...

Just stumbled on your cute blog via a linky party! I saw this pin too and it's on my list to do. I don't know if it helps, but if you go to:

http://k6math.rusd.k12.ca.us/

and click "Resources" on the left, it has the printables for this board right at the top (sorted by grade level).

Arianne
Ketchen's Kindergarten

Kate said...

Arianne, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow my blog for lots of freebies and cute projects. That link will help for sure! Maybe I couldnt figure it out since I was on the ipad? Anyway, thanks again!