Sunday, June 10, 2012

Almost summer...

This weekend was all about getting the house ready for some summer fun. Since we've pretty much gotten a handle on the inside of the house, now it's time to venture outside and do a little sprucing up!

Take a look at what we're working with...





Plus, I need to reorganize our garage. 




About 80% of the stuff in here is for school in one way or another. I even have an extra easel and extra large rug in case I ever have a large classroom again (maybe this fall...fingers crossed!).

Needless to say, between all this, making my blog look pretty, AND creating units to add to my TPT store, I'm going to be one busy chick this summer. Oh and did I mention I'm writing the curriculum for our new reading program as well?!

Stick around because I'll try to add posts about our progress as we go. I'll also be adding some projects for school to help get ready for the fall and some neat DIY projects for the house. Thanks for following my blog so far...I promise there is a ton more to come!

P.S. If you haven't already done so, join this site so you are automatically updated. I have a few giveaways lined up, but you have to follow to enter!


No comments: