Friday, June 22, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

The last day has finally come and I've already cried twice. I'm really going to miss this class. They were just an amazing mix of kids. Anyway, to celebrate the last day I'm giving you all a little freebie love.

(Hmm....don't know why this pic is fuzzy....errr)
I've created a project on TPT containing all the classroom celebrations we do in our classroom. Tons of co-workers and visitors to our school have asked me to write these down, so here they are.

Oh, and here are some pictures of a few of them...I'm a visual learner and thought maybe some of you are too!

The T-Rex:

 Clam Clap:
 Hi Five:
 Micro wave...get it?!


If you need help with any of the other celebrations let me know. Or, if you have any new ones that you want me to add, leave me a comment!


4 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Kids just love these. It's just a matter of me remembering to do them. Thanks for the freebie.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Annie from Teachers with APPtitude said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am your newest follower!

Lisa R. said...

Those are so cute!! I'm your newest follower!! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Tanya Dwyer said...

Those are too cute! I am so visual and appreciate the pics! Thanks for hopping by! I am your newest follower!

~Tanya
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties