Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacation over...

Just got back form our family vacation last night. I am exhausted!!!! Had to come in to school today to do a little curriculum work. Still need to unpack, do laundry, and most importantly, go grocery shopping since we have pretty much nothing at home since I cleaned house before we left. Once I get all that done, I have a project for ya, so stick around. Oh, and if you want to see any vacation pics or vacation tips for travelers, head on over to my other blog:



Hope you all are having a great summer!!!!


2 comments:

The Peanut Gallery said...

Wow, you were doing curriculum work on your first day back from vacation! I admire you!

Owl Things First said...

I often feel I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I'm your newest follower! come see me sometime! Dana sent me!
Jenny
Owl Things First