Thursday, July 12, 2012

Skippyjon Jones & a trip to Target

My co-teacher Dalyn is really amazing. She always makes these elaborate drawings and murals for our bulletin boards. She also happens to be completely obsessed with Skippyjon Jones. So during the school year, we tried to incorporate Skippyjon when we hit certain themes. At the end of the year, the kids voted which one was their favorite.


Didn't it come out so adorable? I love it! And guess what, now you can get all the Skippyjon books and a plush Skippyjon from Kohls for only $5 each! We already picked some up for our classroom!!




I also went to Target (yes again) with my brother. We were in the tissue aisle and found these adorable tissue boxes that look like blocks. So of course, we wrote our names:


I think I'm going to pick up a few for my classroom...hmm, another trip to Target!!



5 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I love those blocks!! I just got some good Target buys too. :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Katie @ Lady Like said...

Your blog design is literally the cutest thing in the whole world. Sooo obviously I had to follow. Happy Thursday!

Katie
Lady Million

Teacher Treasure Hunter said...

I love that Skippyjon Jones is being featured at Kohl's! A must have! :) Thanks for sharing!
~Melissa

Teacher Treasure Hunter said...

Hi Kate --

I have nominated you for an award! Come on over to my blog to get your award.

This award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favorite", and is given to a "new, up and coming blogger."


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

Happy blogging! :)
~Melissa
Teacher Treasure Hunter

Learning in Wonderland said...

OMG! I love your Skippy board! I just pinned it :)
Learning In Wonderland