Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bin Makeover Reveal!!!

School starts Monday and I have been working my tail off trying to get our classroom ready to go. I have most of my bins completed after their spray paint makeover and I'm really excited about them. I've already gotten a ton of compliments!

In case you have forgotten what they looked like here is the link to the before post:   Bins Before

Here they are already ready to be loaded up in the classroom:


caddies with polka dot ribbon



miscellaneous bins for manipulatives


book, magazine, etc bins



bins in classroom library (still need to add labels for genres, etc)

What do you think? I really love them!!!

Besides my bins, I created a new behavior clip chart for my class. The sign at the top says "Is your behavior spot on today?"



If you like this chart, you can get it from my TPT store HERE!!!
It includes behavior logs for the entire year, so make sure you check it out!









No comments: