Thursday, August 23, 2012

Classroom bins

After teaching for 9 years, I have quite the collection of bins in all shapes, sizes, and unfortunately colors. It kinda gets annoying when I look at all the colors and gets on my nerves. This year my coteacher and I are doing a new theme so I decided to conquer my bins and make them all look uniform.

I went to Joann's fabric and got some Spray paint that works on plastic and started spraying. Here's a look at te bins before and the current state as they dry. I'll post an after when I'm all done. I'm lovin them so far!



4 comments:

Lori said...

Can't wait to see how they look after they dry! I never thought of spray painting them. :)
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Unknown said...

A friend of mine just did this to her bins. I love how they turn out!


❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Tanya Dwyer said...

Wow! Please share how they turn out! *LOVE* this idea! =)

~Tanya
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

The Colorful Apple said...

Good idea! After only 4 years, I'm pretty sure I have bins in every single color!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade