Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Have You Been?!

Hi everyone!!! I know it has been FOREVER since I posted on this blog. This last semester was beyond crazy. In addition to teaching, I took 2 graduate classes, PLUS I signed up for a  class at the gym run by personal trainers that is 3 times a week. Needless to say...my head has been spinning!
 
And guess what...it's not looking better any time soon! HAHA
This summer instead of my usual vacation plans, I'm taking 3 summer classes, helping with the curriculum and continuing with the gym. Somewhere in there, I'm hoping for a few minutes of relaxation!
 
But don't worry, I do have a few projects, crafts, and packets that are int eh works to share with you. I will try to post at least twice a week. I've really missed chatting with all of you and I look forward to getting back in the swing of things!
 
Until then I wanted to share this with you all:
 
 
 
I put this up at the end of last year and wanted to share it again in case anyone didn't grab it. If you pick it up, let me know what you think!
 
Thanks for all your support.
I'll be back soon.....I promise!
 
 
 


No comments: