Friday, February 24, 2012

Black History Month

First off, it's been forever since I've been able to post anything on here. It's been crazy at our school lately with benchmark mark testing and DIBELS. Now that it's over, back to teaching!

Tonight is our Black History Month Celebration at school. Each grade has put together a presentation for the celebration. The first grade has organized a piece we call "Dreamers." We are compaing famous African Americans to Martin Luther King Jr using his "I Have a Dream" speech. The kids are really excited for it!
Plus my AMAZING co-teacher drew this huge pictures for the kids to hold for each person. They are awesome!


Here is another shot of them. I tried to get my co-teacher in it, but she kept hiding her face!



Hope you all have a great weekend!!


No comments: