Thursday, October 25, 2012

What a MONTH!

WOW! ocotber has been one cazy busy month! It has been a whirlwind between grad school papers (I had 3 due this month), our trip to Florida, and Parent Teacher conferences. Things are finally started to calm down and I have time to breath...phew!

The response to my Ocotber Question of the Day pack has been amazing. Thank you to everyone who has purchased it. I hope your kiddos enjoy it as much as ours do.

November's set is all ready to go and ready to be laminiated.


Make sure to head over to TPT and pick it up! You can find it HERE!

Or if you looking for something with a little value.....check this out!




It's my Question of the day Mega pack. It includes 208 question prompts themed for the school year. Since most of us only go to school 180 days, there should be plenty of options for your class.As I mentioned it is a value. By purchasing the maga pack , you end up saving $5  compared to purchasing each set seperately.


Enjoy!


No comments: